Thursday, April 16, 2015

TRUE WORRIES - Written: Thursday, 15th, March, 2012.

Friends are gifts, but TRUE friends are gifts from GOD!

I had a rare privilege to spend time with one today. He graciously invited me to dinner. And people! Was it lavish? I ate enough to feed an army. To add what some may see as “a little testimony” to it (It was huge to me); I have always had a preference for anything strawberry flavored - But yesterday, I had spent quite a good part of the day craving real strawberries! I even whispered a small prayer about it (Yeah I did. Whatever! ) God answered my prayer with that dinner; the fruits for dessert included real strawberry FRUITS!

As we ate, we went through as many topics of conversation as the little time allowed. What struck me most was that, even the years gone by, did not affect our basis for friendship which is, “TRUE COMPASSION”.

You couldn’t do anything helpful to humanity without that. You would not even be able to sustain any TRUE friendship, purpose, or call, without it. It brought up something I always seem to push down inside me every time it raised its head, and that is the sad fact that most relationships are based on ‘WHAT CAN I GET OUT OF IT’! Even the seeming love affairs!

It beats me how people can scheme their way into people in the name of love while all the while; they are planning to use them to achieve all kinds of EVIL goals!

The TRUE WORRY is finding such WICKED schemers in CHURCH! Yes, Church! Yes, Revs, Pastors, even Prophets, (so called) now only give help to young girls who give them “SOMETHING”!

It bleeds my heart to know that MANY professed leaders in Church have failed to represent the FAITH they profess! I have no quarrel with you if you want to live YOUR life anyhow, but must you ruin young innocent girls in Church because you want to satisfy your evil desires!? Then tomorrow, you dare tell them to put their lives in order!!? My TRUE WORRIES then are CHURCH LEADERSHIP and any Leadership at all!!!

Every leadership CALLS for Sacrifice!!! It could be SEXUAL, SPIRITUAL, MATERIAL, PARENTAL, etc. DISCIPLINE is not only when you have to punish a child; often that is our focus! DISCIPLINE in Leadership, is when you deny yourself to create a lasting value in the life of another!!!!

These days, very few know what it means! EVEN IN THE CHURCH! How dare you stand on the pulpit and tell others to do what you don’t believe in? For if you believe it, you would do it! There is NO proof of FAITH without action!!!! Is the WORD of God true for some situations, and then not true for others? How could a young girl struggle to live right in the WORLD, and then come to be asked to live wrong by a LEADER in the Church!? Is this right? Is that not an Aberration!? CONSIDER YOUR WAYS!

 It deeply hurts me to know that the devil is using figures meant to uphold, encourage, direct, and comfort the youths to wound them even more than the World has done to them! Imagine a deacon asking a little girl to sleep with him just because she has a need that it would take him NOTHING to meet!!!!

Don’t get me wrong, we all have weaknesses, I know that, but when we sincerely submit our weaknesses to God, He transforms them to ways to identify the workings of the devil! The problem is that many want to protect their weaknesses, like they are some personal license to do evil! There is no way to equate your personal gratification to ruining someone’s FAITH, career or future.

Some teenage youths have been known to drop out of school, Church, or even totally out of life because of an adult man’s “mistake” , and not just any adult man, a deacon, Pastor, and leaders generally. It’s like some folks think being put in a leadership position means that EVERYTHING, including people serve their selfish and evil purpose!

How is it related to my introductory story, you may ask? Well, here was I, eating and talking; educative and edifying talk, with someone who had just been led to Christ by me, for a period not more than a year, and his composure and carriage would shame many self appointed Deacons and Pastors of our time!!!!

As much as I know he liked me, he never once made any unbecoming suggestions to me. He just enjoyed the pleasure of togetherness in HOLINESS!!! It’s not so hard now, my fellow Christians and my esteemed LEADERS in Christ! If you are CHRIST’S, then let HIM be LORD indeed, even when you see WOMEN and MONEY!!! THE DAYS OF IGNORANCE, GOD OVERLOOKS, are you REALLY ignorant of what the WORD says!? Or you just choose to let your desires destroy the very reason why he came!? To restore people and give them dignity and life! Do you know how many young people’s FAITH you have ruined with your evil ways!???

Are you really saved? REPENT AND BE DELIVERED!!! God bless HIS WORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment