Tuesday, January 20, 2009

WORSHIP

Worship is my life, my love, my essence. I was born to worship...if i ever lost myself...i would find myself in worship...if i ever lost my meaning..i would find it in worship...if i ever lost my place...i would find it in worship.

I will worship, i will praise, thats what i was made for. I love to think about Him in the mornings before i have to face anyone else...i love to dream about his wonders and reminensce about his works. I love to imagine how best to worship him. To me, my greatest challenge is to worship Him correctly. I long to bring constant love and smile to his eyes. I love to please his countenance. I love to make him glad he made me. I dont ever want to be a vessel without results! I love to make Heaven stand at attention with the dept of my worship. I want Him to put on me a bit of the secret He carries concerning His creation. I want to carry His yoke and His burden for the lost. I want Him to be confident in my love for Him. I want Him to trust me with the secrets of His heart. I want to bring Him to the Strong City! Infact, i vow to bring Him to the strong city.

I long to dwell in His heart.

These Lord...are the meditations of my heart...!

No comments:

Post a Comment